1 - 32oz (1 quart) Inhibit 90™
What quantity should I order?
Quantity (1) will treat between 4,000 and 6,000/sq.ft. Increase order quantity based on the square footage you are spraying. Click Here for an order quantity calculation chart.
This water-based antimicrobial surface protectant solution is a 32oz [1 quart] concentrate which creates 2.25 gallons of ready to use product per 32oz [1quart]. This solution remains active on applied surfaces for up to 90 days without reapplication and continues to work while in the dry state and creates a non-receptive surface. This solution can be applied to any porous or nonporous surface. *Application device not provided. *Gallon container not provided.
*You will receive one 32oz [1 quart] concentrate which creates 2.25 gallons of ready to use product per 32oz [1quart]. 2 gallons of solution covers 4,000-6,000 square feet per gallon depending on the application device. Further Details
- Remains active on applied surfaces for up to 90 days
- EPA Registration #48737-1-34273
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Approved for use on food contact surfaces
- Colorless and odorless
- Ready to use, water-based antimicrobial preservative surface protectant
- Use in Spray Bottle, Pump Up Sprayer, Low-Pressure Sprayer, or Electrostatic Sprayer
- Do you wish to purchase STEP 1: Dutrion Tablet[s]® and STEP 2: Inhibit 90™ together? CLICK HERE
- Do you wish to purchase STEP 1: Dutrion Tablet[s]® individually? CLICK HERE